I guess I should start when I first met my human parents almost a year ago in the place where I was born which was in Carmarthen, the oldest town in Wales. I can't remember much about my life there apart from not having any brothers or sisters. I lived with my doggy mom called Belle and her pitbull friend Tammy. Never met my doggy dad though.
At 9 weeks old, I took my first journey with my parents to London where they live although, I found out later on that they were not originally from London but from Toronto, Canada, a place far away. My first car journey was a bit strange but since I was mostly in my comfy bed, I was comfortable enough. My daddy let me drove for a little bit which was fun. After a few hours we arrived in a our lovely flat in London.
No comments:
Post a Comment